C-Tec Quantec Network Splitter
- An essential wiring/installation aid for C-TEC's Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Helps protect against open and short circuit faults and reduces the risk of volt drop.
- Includes one input and one output connection for Quantec's 'Spine' wiring (typically 1.5-2.5mm T&E) and six fused 400mA ‘limb’ connections for the wiring of individual circuits containing Quantec's field devices (typically 4 core stranded security cable).
- At least one QT603 is required per Quantec system (the more you use, the easier it will be to program and fault-find).
- Install one QT603 per corridor junction (locate at the end of the corridor nearest to the Quantec Controller). If the corridor is longer than 50m, install the splitter in the centre of the corridor to reduce wiring runs.
- Mounts on a standard 25mm UK double gang back box.
- 'Power' and 'Fault' indicators.
- Max. 60 addressable devices per QT603.
WHAT THIS INCLUDES:
1x C-TEC QUANTEC NETWORK SPLITTER QT603